Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

We All Need Some Help Sometime

Many of your know that I am a faculty member at SUNY Cortland. I am also faculty advisor to the Education Club. The Education Club is currently taking donations of school supplies for the many schools that were affected by the flooding in the Binghamton area. Because the Education Club consists of students, I know that they don't have much, so I am asking my friends to help. You can spend as little as $5 and go to Staples, Target, or Office Max and get a bag full of supplies.

This weekend, I'll be taking donations while we are racing at Elison Park and the Swandrome. Any type of school supply that you could donate would be greatly appreciated -- pencils, reams of paper, folders, tape, scissors, notebooks, etc. The teachers and children lost so much. Feel free to throw it on our car if we're not around and leave your name, so I can give you proper recognition. Look for the car with the Crankskins.com stickers!

Remember -- what you want for your own children is what you should want for all children.

Thanks friends! Now, go ride!


Give something and watch it grow

No comments: